Forward Ever: 4 Sound Systems, 2 Rooms, 100% Vibes
4 Sound Systems, 2 Rooms, 100% Vibes
After our last Sold Out event in March, Forward Ever returns to up the ante by bringing 4 of Melbourne’s finest Sound Systems together across 2 rooms playing the best in Reggae, Dancehall, Dub, Jungle, Drum & Bass and Beyond. This is the first time 4 Sound Systems have set up in 1 Venue in Melbourne since 2013!!! Join us at a new venue, the amazing Croxton Bandroom, for a historic night of heavyweight Sound System music & culture. It is super exciting to find a venue that can accommodate Sound System with no sound restrictions so do not miss out on this opportunity to see 4 big, bad & heavy Sound Systems string up together and play at their full potential with a huge line up of special guest DJ’s, Singers, MC’s & Players of Instruments.
Sound Systems performing on the night:
Adrians Wall Sound System
Housewife’s Choice Sound System
System Unknown Sound System
SubTemple Sound System
Special Guest DJ’s playing on SubTemple:
Remember each Sound System will also be bringing their full crew of DJ's, Selectors, MC's, Singers & Players of Instruments so lots more to be announced.
This is not a normal rave, this is a Celebration of Sound System Culture. Due to Covid all tickets must be purchased in advance and we are covering the booking fee to make it nice and easy.
All Tribes Welcome * No Mugs, Drugs or Thugs & Strictly Upfull Behaviour
Look forward to seeing you in the Dance!
This is a Covid Safe event and there are a few things we need you to know before you arrive:
1. PLEASE DON’T COME if you feel sick, if you’ve been in contact with a person who has been diagnosed with coronavirus (Covid-19), or if you have travelled overseas or to a coronavirus hotspot in the last 14 days. We will refund your ticket.
2. BRING A MASK — if you are unable to socially distance, it will offer you some protection. (The Croxton Bandroom has a special exemption from the Health Department to run at a higher capacity, which means reduced physical distancing indoors if a show is sold out and increased risk.)
3. A strict NO QR CODE, NO ENTRY policy applies at our venue. We use the Service Vic App QR code and you will have to SHOW SECURITY YOUR GREEN TICK at the door in order to get inside.
Download the App now for iPhone
Download the App now for Android
4. There is NO CLOAKROOM at this event. Bags bigger than A4 size are not permitted in the venue.
5. NO MOSHING, NO CROWD SURFING. No kidding. Patrons who kick off will be removed from the venue. We’re really sorry about it, but we’re in a pandemic.
Do your best to remain socially distanced and practice good hand hygiene. If you feel sick at the event, please report immediately to the Box Office so we can do a first aid assessment and get you home safely. Thanks!