The Hold Steady - Celebration of Boys And Girls In America + fan favourites
Rescheduled To May 2022. All Existing Tickets Remain Valid And No Action Required
For the first time in almost a decade, THE HOLD STEADY are returning to Australia for Boys And Girls Down Under — a weekend of exclusive performances in Melbourne, May 27 + 28 , 2020 at The Croxton Bandroom!
Boys And Girls Down Under builds on unforgettable residencies in various cities in the USA, Toronto and London that THE HOLD STEADY have been doing since 2016. Australia’s turn will see THE HOLD STEADY perform Boys and Girls in America in full on one evening and Stay Positive in full on the other.
Friday 27th May -Croxton Bandroom, Melbourne
Performing Boys And Girls In America in full + Fan Favourites
Saturday 28th May –Croxton Bandroom, Melbourne
Performing Stay Positive in full + Fan Favourites
This is a Covid Safe event and there are a few things we need you to know before you arrive:
- PLEASE DON’T COME if you feel sick, if you’ve been in contact with a person who has been diagnosed with coronavirus (Covid-19), or if you have travelled overseas or to a coronavirus hotspot in the last 14 days. We will refund your ticket.
- BRING A MASK — if you are unable to socially distance, it will offer you some protection. (The Croxton Bandroom has a special exemption from the Health Department to run at a higher capacity, which means reduced physical distancing indoors if a show is sold out, which means increased risk.)
- A strict NO QR CODE, NO ENTRY policy applies at our venue. We use the Service Vic App QR code and you will have to SHOW SECURITY YOUR GREEN TICK at the door in order to get inside.
- There is NO CLOAKROOM at this event. Bags bigger than A4 size are not permitted in the venue.
- NO MOSHING, NO CROWD SURFING. No kidding. Patrons who kick off will be removed from the venue. We’re really sorry about it, but we’re in a pandemic.
Do you best to remain socially distanced and practice good hand hygiene. If you feel sick at the event, please report immediately to the Box Office so we can do a first aid assessment and get you home safely.