Short Stack, comprising of Shaun Diviney, Andy Clemmensen and Bradie Webb made their mark on the Australian rock scene with their debut album Stack Is The New Black in August 2009. Stack Is The New Black received Gold certification and peaked at #1 on the ARIA Charts. Just over a year later the band dropped its Platinum Certified Planets EP in September 2010, followed by its second Gold-certified album This Is Bat Country in November 2010.
Joining Short Stack at each show is Australian pop-punk band Between You & Me, best known for their track ‘Dakota’ which has accrued more than 4.1 million streams across Spotify and YouTube, earning them a combined audience of 160k monthly subscribers.
This is a Covid Safe event and there are a few things we need you to know before you arrive:
- PLEASE DON’T COME if you feel sick, if you’ve been in contact with a person who has been diagnosed with coronavirus (Covid-19), or if you have travelled overseas or to a coronavirus hotspot in the last 14 days. We will refund your ticket.
- BRING A MASK — if you are unable to socially distance, it will offer you some protection. (The Croxton Bandroom has a special exemption from the Health Department to run at a higher capacity, which means reduced physical distancing indoors if a show is sold out, which means increased risk.)
- A strict NO QR CODE, NO ENTRY policy applies at our venue. We use the Service Vic App QR code and you will have to SHOW SECURITY YOUR GREEN TICK at the door in order to get inside.
- There is NO CLOAKROOM at this event. Bags bigger than A4 size are not permitted in the venue.
- NO MOSHING, NO CROWD SURFING. No kidding. Patrons who kick off will be removed from the venue. We’re really sorry about it, but we’re in a pandemic.
Do you best to remain socially distanced and practice good hand hygiene. If you feel sick at the event, please report immediately to the Box Office so we can do a first aid assessment and get you home safely.