Liz Stringer - First Time Really Feeling Tour
Melbourne born musician Liz Stringer has become one of Australia's most admired and versatile songwriters and instrumentalists over a 12 year, 6 album career. Stringer is a venerated guitarist and vocalist, her notoriously powerful live performances and melodically rich, story-based songs proving a potent force, achieving a rarified respect from her peers and a devoted following.
Stringer’s highly anticipated sixth studio album, ‘First Time Really Feeling’ was recorded in February and March of 2018 at Union Sound Company in Toronto’s east end, under studio co-founder and producer/engineer Chris Stringer. This recording, comprising the most personal and direct lyric content seen from Stringer’s pen to date, marks the first absolute distillation of her widely celebrated musicianship and sheer dedication to the art of the song. Liz will take the album on tour around Australia throughout June with a brand new band line-up. Stringer’s 6th studio album heralds an artist that is arriving into her own, as she takes her rightful place among the most important and respected Australian songwriters of the modern era.
This is a Covid Safe event and there are a few things we need you to know before you arrive:
- PLEASE DON’T COME if you feel sick, if you’ve been in contact with a person who has been diagnosed with coronavirus (Covid-19), or if you have travelled overseas or to a coronavirus hotspot in the last 14 days. We will refund your ticket.
- BRING A MASK — if you are unable to socially distance, it will offer you some protection. (The Croxton Bandroom has a special exemption from the Health Department to run at a higher capacity, which means reduced physical distancing indoors if a show is sold out, which means increased risk.)
- A strict NO QR CODE, NO ENTRY policy applies at our venue. We use the Service Vic App QR code and you will have to SHOW SECURITY YOUR GREEN TICK at the door in order to get inside.
- There is NO CLOAKROOM at this event. Bags bigger than A4 size are not permitted in the venue.
- NO MOSHING, NO CROWD SURFING. No kidding. Patrons who kick off will be removed from the venue. We’re really sorry about it, but we’re in a pandemic.
Do you best to remain socially distanced and practice good hand hygiene. If you feel sick at the event, please report immediately to the Box Office so we can do a first aid assessment and get you home safely.