Black Veil Brides
Tour Rescheduled To May 2021. All existing tickets remain valid with no action required.
Due to the current situation with the Covid -19 pandemic and government regulations, Destroy All Lines wishes to advise that the Black Veil Brides Australian tour scheduled for June 2020 will be postponed to 2021. We are presently working on new dates for 2021 and will share these in the coming weeks.
Your ongoing support and passion for live music is what keeps us in business and spurs us on to deliver incredible concerts. Please hold on to your tickets as ALL tickets will remain valid for rescheduled dates.
AUSTRALIAN HEADLINE TOUR
Destroy All Lines are thrilled to announce the return of BLACK VEIL BRIDES for their Australian headline tour which sees them performing in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide in June. Their long-awaited return is the band’s first Australian shows in 6 years.
BLACK VEIL BRIDES have championed the isolated, the dismissed, and the forgotten since the band’s early inception. That ethos and spirit persists in the fully realized incarnation of the band whose image is the object of devotion and obsession, and whose anthems are sung in unison by an international audience, a diverse legion who refuse to surrender.
In an era when rock music is regularly declared “dead,” BLACK VEIL BRIDES music videos have been viewed over a half a billion times. The band (and its members including vocalist, Andy Biersack, who was named as one of the 100 Greatest Living Rock Stars by Revolver) Instagram and Twitter accounts command close to 10 million followers between them.
In late November 2019, BLACK VEIL BRIDES released two brand new songs, The Vengeance + Saints Of The Blood = The Night, on the band’s brand new label, Sumerian Records. “They came, they went, they’re back again–Black Veil Brides exude far more heavy metal tones than they ever did before, and we like it.” said Hysteria Magazine
BLACK VEIL BRIDES have an impressive stack of awards and accolades under their belt with multiple Kerrang! Awards, Revolver Golden Gods Awards and Alternative Press Music Awards. Vale, the group’s most recent full-length album, went to No. 1 on the US Billboard Top Hard Rock Albums chart.
The band’s tour history reads like a textbook of subcultural mile markers in the modern heavy music scene. An initial hardscrabble headlining outing in 2009 has been followed by multiple mainstage runs on the Vans Warped Tour; tours with Slash, Motley Crue, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine; the massive Resurrection Tour, co-headlined by new labelmates Asking Alexandria; multiple US festivals, including Rock on the Range and Aftershock; and several appearances at the UK’s acclaimed Download Festival.
With a rightful reverence for the pop cultural icons of the past, the young outfit has nevertheless fashioned their own collective future, with relentless fury. In the hearts and minds of their fans, Black Veil Brides represents an unwillingness to compromise and a resistance to critics (personal and professional), fueled by the same fire as the group’s own heroes, the iconoclasts whose creative output, once dismissed, is now canonized.
Be sure to pick up your ticket for one of the hottest tours of the year.
This is a Covid Safe event and there are a few things we need you to know before you arrive:
- PLEASE DON’T COME if you feel sick, if you’ve been in contact with a person who has been diagnosed with coronavirus (Covid-19), or if you have travelled overseas or to a coronavirus hotspot in the last 14 days. We will refund your ticket.
- BRING A MASK — if you are unable to socially distance, it will offer you some protection. (The Croxton Bandroom has a special exemption from the Health Department to run at a higher capacity, which means reduced physical distancing indoors if a show is sold out, which means increased risk.)
- A strict NO QR CODE, NO ENTRY policy applies at our venue. We use the Service Vic App QR code and you will have to SHOW SECURITY YOUR GREEN TICK at the door in order to get inside.
- There is NO CLOAKROOM at this event. Bags bigger than A4 size are not permitted in the venue.
- NO MOSHING, NO CROWD SURFING. No kidding. Patrons who kick off will be removed from the venue. We’re really sorry about it, but we’re in a pandemic.
Do you best to remain socially distanced and practice good hand hygiene. If you feel sick at the event, please report immediately to the Box Office so we can do a first aid assessment and get you home safely.